Network X, Inc., with offices in Columbus, Indiana and Cincinnati, Ohio, provides IT system integration, management and support services for small, single site organizations to large, complex organizations with multi-site networks.
Working together with you, we focus on improving your organization’s network and device performance, reliability, security and productivity. We design solutions and deliver our network management and support using the latest hardware and software from Microsoft, VMWare, Webroot, Veeam, HP, Fortinet, Ubiquiti, and ConnectWise. The result for you is a robust, reliable and secure network that will grow with your organization.
Our customers cover the range from a single office financial services company with multiple remote employees, a multi-doctor medical services provider with strict HIPAA requirements, to a large custom manufacturer with multiple plants and a complex hybrid on premise and cloud application environment. We support the IT infrastructure that supports hundreds of users in more than 20 locations in five states with our robust network monitoring and support tools with a highly professional Tier III support staff.
IT Project and Managed Services
Your network is under constant attack. Spear-phishing campaigns targeting employees and ransomware attacks are steadily increasing. A single successful attack can be devastating. We provide multi-layered protection from these attacks and recovery is in minutes, not hours or days.
Network X provides a well designed, easy to manage multi-layered solution:
· Next Generation FortiGate Firewalls with near real time Botnet updating
· Webroot SecureAnywhere Anti-Virus
· Proofpoint Phishing Protection
· FileAudit Critical File Protection
· ConnectWise Remote Monitoring
· Windows Server, VMWare and Veeam
· Veeam Backup with Off-site
· All integrated with Network X's Managed Security Services
Network X provides a wide range of services to manufacturing, healthcare and financial service organizations from single site offices to multi-site organizations with complex networks requiring highly secure and reliable systems. These services include:
· Network audit, analysis and
· Plant floor Wi-Fi survey, design and
· Design, integration and support for high availability server, storage, and security systems
· Server, Endpoint and Application
monitoring and management
· Firewall, Anti-virus and Anti-phishing Security Management
· Offsite Hosting and Data Archiving
· Video conferencing and surveillance
Today’s small organizations face many of the same challenges and opportunities that large organizations face, but often lack the management experience necessary to manage them.
We provide virtual CIO services to help small businesses, education and not for profit organizations develop the strategy and tactics to use IT securely and effectively.
Drawing on our experience supporting large complex organizations, we can provide critical advice and leadership to our smaller customers.